CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hawaii Word Book {work in progress} Page 13 and 14

Happy Spring!  It's raining here today, which I'm loving because the rain is washing away the snow and cleaning things up from winter.  Spring and Fall are my two favorite seasons.  Spring is special because I love when all things start to come to life - trees, plants, flowers and the birds are singing! I {heart} flower gardens!   The Fall is beautiful because of the colors.  We live in an area where a lot of trees change color.  Eventually the trees lose their leaves, but it can be breath-taking when all the leaves are changing colors from oranges, reds and yellows. 

I'm moving along with my Hawaii Word Book and have completed pages 13 and 14 (and started working on pages 15 and 16 too!).  After I took the pictures (below), I added my doodling around the outside of each page (consistent with previous pages).  The background paper and embellishments used on both pages (green & white felt loops and various shaped brads) came from the collection "Summer Fun Summertime" from Queen & Co.  I purchased several different kits from Generations Crafting.  They have great prices on kits and clearances items (papers too) if you're looking for deals!

Page 13 below ~ for journaling I used a Stampabilities stamp that has loops to coordinate
with the felt loops! (I cut the journal paper in half and used the other half on page 14)



Page 14 below



Pages 13 and 14 together


Thanks for stopping by to visit.   Hope you have an amazing day and a great week!

Toodles,  Jude

0 comments:

Post a Comment