CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

American Flag card - US Citizenship

Hey there!  I made this card last month when my Brazilian girlfriend became a U.S. Citizen.  It's a pretty simple card, but I wanted to ensure it resembled something very American, and what's more American than the U.S. flag!??!? lol



Goodies used:
  • Cardbase is PTI Pure Black and red layers are PTI Pure Poppy. Square on flag is PTI Enchanted Evening.
  • The U.S. flag is from the Cricut cartridge "My World".  I modified it a bit using my Gypsy and shortened the flag pole.
  • The stars and "Way to Go!" are cut from George & Basic Shapes; stars cut on remnants from some off-white glitter paper.
  • I Inked around the edges and added doodling around the flag.  
As I said, pretty simple!  Thanks for stopping by.

Toodles,  Jude

0 comments:

Post a Comment