I made this birthday card for my BIL, who is celebrating his birthday at the end of this month. It's a super simple card. I'm just "ok" with the end result, but then again, I rarely get over the top with making masculine cards anyway. Making girly things are SO MUCH MORE FUN! Don't you think so?
IMO, this card looks much better in person than in the picture ~
- All card stock used is PTI; card base - Rustic White, matting - Enchanted Evening (used pop dots for dimension)
- Background Woodgrain stamp is PTI; Dragonfly stamp is miscellaneous from my stash; and sentiment is from PTI Button Bits
- Ribbon is PTI Enchanted Evening
- The dragonfly and sentiment were stamped with Distessed Inks (Broken China, Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint and Marigold)
- Distressed inks around edges with Tea Dye and Brushed Corduroy
Thanks for stopping by for a visit!