CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another Butterfly card - non-Cricut

It seems that I was on a roll making butterfly cards as I made three in total!  Could this be a sign of Spring?  Oh how I hope so!  The third card I forgot to take a picture of before mailing it out, but it's very similar to this card, only I used a lighter blue card base (PTI Spring Rain) and I colored the butterfly in lighter shades of blue.

Here are a few pics to share with you ~



Goodies used: 
~ Cardbase is PTI Enchanted Evening ~ PTI Rustic White used for inside of card and outside layer, plus inked using Distressed Antique Linen and Tea-Dye ~ Front layer stamped with Distressed Broken China (?) and stitched to cardbase ~ Same butterfly same as previous post (embossed) and colored with Copics, then sprayed with Glimmer Mist (Pearl) ~ Sentiment from stash (embossed) ~ Miscellaneous bling added.

I'm working on my Hawaii Word Book today (and last night) and have a few more pages to post shortly so stay tuned!
Hope you're having an awesome weekend so far!

Toodles,  Jude


0 comments:

Post a Comment