CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hawaii Word Book {work in progress} Page 9 and 10

Okay, so what happened in my life since January 30th, which was my last post?  It's called life.  I can't believe it's taking me so long to post.  So sorry it's taken me this long.  I've worked on a couple more pages of my Hawaii Book and am happy to share them.  I've also made some cards, but just haven't posted them yet either. 

So, on to sharing my completed pages ...

Below is page 9


page 10 below ...


showing pages 9 and 10 together ...

The above pages were pretty simple.  I combined store bought embellishments and added some words "Strike @ Pose" using my Cricut.  Plus, I stapled some ribbon on two of the corners.  Oh, I also used my sewing machine and stitched the pictures on to the red matting.  You can click on the image to get a closer peek.

Hope all is well with everyone.  Is anyone ready for Spring as much as me?  It's snowing again in Wisconsin today and although I love the snow, I'm SO ready for it to be gone, gone, gone!

If you've taken the time to stop by for a visit, I thank you SO much!  Please leave me a comment and give me your blog/web address and I can come by and visit you too!  I seem to visit other peoples blogs more than I post on my own blog!

Toodles,  Jude 



0 comments:

Post a Comment