CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FC Barcelona Soccer Jersey Card using Cricut

Oh My Gosh!  I have SO much making these cards.  In early November I made a Brasil soccer jersey birthday card for my son's friend birthday,  http://judestersworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/brasil-soccer-jersey-card-with-cricut.html (he's a soccer teammate) and now another teammate's birthday party was last weekend and his favorite professional soccer team is FC Barcelona so I had to make him a card too! 

The jersey is from Cricut Sports Mania - I have a template for the card using my Gypsy so it was super easy to make the second time around.  The only tricky part was cutting the smaller jersey in two colors and then cutting each color to make the dark red and blue strips for the jersey.   The number on the back (the actual boy's jersey number) is from Varsity Letter.  I just hand-cut the Nike logo and the FC Barcelona Crest and colored it with markers to simulate the real crest of the professional team. The birthday boy LOVED his card!



Thanks for looking!
Toodles,   Jude

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What great detail - and SO specially personalized :) http://stayingcrafty.blogspot.com/

Abby said...

This is sooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!! My boys would love it!!!! They are huge Barcelona fans!!!!!!!!!!!

PING! said...

love it I have to make a Real Madrid...Thanks!

Post a Comment