CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Brasil Soccer Jersey Card using Cricut

O.M.Gosh !!! I had SO much fun making this card ... AND it was SO easy!  Don't you just love that feeling when you make something for someone and you KNOW they'll love it?!?!?!  My tummy gets butterflies when I have that feeling because I love making other people happy ♥.

The soccer jersey is from Sports Mania and the numbers on the back are from Varsity Letter.

Goodies Used:
  • Base card stock PTI New Leaf (image cut in shadow and welded)
  • yellow card stock DCWV (soccer jersey outside and inside)
  • Doodled with green and blue Gelly Roll pens. (tried to simulate the Brasil soccer emblem)
  • Stamp is PTI Signature Greetings
  • That's it!  (oh, I did cut a piece of scrap paper to make the money holder inside the card)
Thanks for looking and sharing in with my fun!

Toodles, Jude


0 comments:

Post a Comment