So, I wanted to make a Christmas thank you card for someone special and came up with the idea of a Christmas Bell Card. I used my Gypsy to create the card.
- The Bell is from the Gypsy update using the "Christmas" cartridge. The bell is a shadow image, cut on black PTI cardstock.
- I duplicated the bell, only smaller, and used it on the inside of the card, which the picture doesn't show. I used PTI Raspberry Fizz cardstock.
- The outside layer of the bell (same size as inside bell image) is cut on Basic Grey collection pack called "Perhaps". I added some Enamel Accents to the dots on the paper to give it some dimension.
- The pink piece on the bell is cut from Raspberry Fizz, and then I stamped it with PTI Background Basics polka dots and then added Enamel Accents to the dots.
- The ribbon is cut on PTI Enchanted Evening (shadow) and the top layer is PTI Bitty Dot Basics paper and is mounted on foam tape. I inked the edges of the ribbon with white ink and then added some doodling.
- The Sentiment is from PTI Signature Christmas.