CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thank you card for Violin teacher, using SCAL2

*** UPDATE:  I entered this card on Alex's YOU HAD ME A CRAFT Made It Myself Monday's.

Wow, I can't believe it's been a month since I've posted.  Once the good weather comes, I typically spend most of my days outside puttering in the yard (weeding, planting, mulching, mowing, etc.) so that's what I've been up to.  Plus, I really haven't made anything exciting to share with you up until today.

A girlfriend asked me to make several teacher thank you cards for her.  I got all excited and was motivated to hit my craft room almost immediately.

The first card is for a violin teacher, which I created using SCAL2.  I found an image from the Internet and cleaned it up.  I had this image in my head of how I wanted the card to look like and I must say that I was more than pleased with this card.  When I showed it to my girlfriend, I thought she was going to cry, she loved it that much! 




(pouch on left side for gift card)

If you have any questions on how I made the card, please don't hesitate to send me an email.

Thanks for looking.

Toodles, Jude

0 comments:

Post a Comment