CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Simple and easy stamped flower Get Well card, non-Cricut

Hope everyone had a nice long weekend and a great Memorial Day celebration.  It was very warm and humid in the Milwaukee area.

MY SIL had surgery so I made this simple card for her.  I used Liquid Pearls that was in my stash and I wasn't overly thrilled with how they turned out as they left a little point.  After I took the picture of my card, I used a pencil and lightly rolled over the tip and that helped smooth them out a little.  I've seen several bloggers that have used Viva Decor Pearl Pens and am anxious to buy some on my next shopping spree!


Goodies used ~ PTI Berry Sorbet cardstock, older misc. cream colored cardstock, Inks: PTI new leaf and Worn Lipstick (Ranger Distressed Ink).  The stamp is from PTI Everyday Button Bits.

Have a great day!

Toodles,  Jude

0 comments:

Post a Comment