CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Teacher Thank You card ~ Bushel of apples

I'm on a blog roll! You don't see me for a month and then "poof", you can't get rid of me!  lol

I made this card a long time ago <last June!> and just kept it in my stash.  I'm having a vague memory of entering it in a blog challenge, but not sure where.  I never posted it on my blog so I have no record of it!

A girlfriend went through my "stash" wanting teacher thank you cards and she loved this card.  Before sending it off to a good home, I thought I should at least post a picture of it on my blog ... mainly so I have a record of it <one of the many things I love about a blog!>




Sorry I can't provide any details of the Cricut cartridges used because it was so long ago!

Have a great day.

Toodles,  Jude

0 comments:

Post a Comment