Emma challenged us this week (actually, the challenge was for last Thursday, I'm a little behind in my crafting and posting!) to make something from the cart From My Kitchen or anything food related, which I happen to have. The cookie is on page 65 and I just hid the contour lines for the ginerbread man in my Gypsy.
Who doesn't like chooclate chip cookies, right? I certainly do, which is what inspired me to make this card.
- Dark Chocolate cardstock PTI (card base)
- Rustic Cream cardstock PTI
- Ribbon is from stash, American Crafts
- Inked the top cookie layer with Memento Rich Cocoa and Dessert Sand
- The sentiment I typed in Word and inked around it.
Thanks for coming by to look.