CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

TTC #111 with Emma - Basketball Layout

There I go again ... making lots of projects and just not posting!  Shame on me!  lol 

I have been busy making cards, which I'll post shortly, but I wanted to submit my Throwback Thursday Sports Challenge with Emma first.  Click below here to see Emma's challenge:   http://www.creativetimeforme.com/2010/10/sports-theme-throwback-thurschallenge.html   Above is my submission.  It's fairly plain, but be nice - I'm just get into scrapbooking again. :)

I've been playing "catch up" on my scrapbooking.  When I say "catch up", I mean that I started scrapping 10+ years ago and didn't get very far.  I scrapped about two pages and just wasn't happy with my pages so I stopped. I just couldn't get in to it.  BUT, now with having over one year of creating cards etc, I've picked up scrapbooking again and am really loving it!  It's so much easier now with all the inspirational blogs out there and all the products and paper that's available ... it helps having a Cricut too!

Rather than getting overwhelmed with all the pictures that I have to scrap, I started scrapping my son's sports teams.  I usually do a double layout, one side with his 5"x7" individual picture, including some some action shots that I've taken (if I can find some!), and then the opposite page with the team photo. 

Thanks for visiting.

Toodles, Jude

3 comments:

My Creative Time said...

WOW!!! THIS IS SIMPLE BUT JUST "PERFECT" MY FRIEND!! YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB W/THE CHALLENGE!!!
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)

jen said...

Great layout!!!
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Very nice LO

Post a Comment