CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A simple blue "thanks" card

This card was SO simple.  Probably one of the simplest cards I've ever made!  Sometimes I find that I overthink when making a card and then it takes longer to pull everything together.  Do you every do that? 

I was in a hurry when I made this card - I needed something really fast .  I'm very happy how this card turned.

Goodies I used:
  • card base is Papertrey Ink (enchanted evening)
  • "thanks" was embossed with a Sizzix folder (a freebee from CHA)
  • I chalked around the edges of the card and over the embossed "thanks" with Colorbox "Frost White"
  • saddle stitch ribbon was PTI (enchanted evening)
  • below the ribbon I embossed it with a Cuttleburg "dots" folder strip (not sure what you call them!)
Thanks for coming to visit me!

Toodles, Jude 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

O yes, it's an awesome card and very simple looking indeed!! I think I'm gonna buy such card to gift my girlfriend. Thanks.
cuttleburg better choice

Post a Comment