CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hawaii Word Book {work in progress} Page 5 and 6

Hope you're having a great day!  We have sunshine in Wisconsin today and it feels SO good!  The temperature is a little milder than it's been all week too.  I actually love winter but when it's bitter cold and there is no sunshine, it's no fun!  Next week is expected to be bitter cold again. :(

I 've been working on my Hawaii book during the week and have some more pages to show you {see below}.  I'm really having fun creating this project and am trying to use different techniques that I've learned over the last two years. 


I like the look of tying the ribbon around the picture and the rhinestone emblishments were something I bought at Michael's for 50%.  My letter "A" {which is a part of my A L O H A} is yet to be covered.  I'll likely do that at the end, once all my pages are completed.

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to leave me a comment and include your blog address so I can stop by and see what wonderful creations you've made!

Toodles,
Jude

0 comments:

Post a Comment