Sadly, it's been over a year since my last post. I've been so wrapped up in following other people's blogs that I've neglected my poor little blog. It's not that I haven't been crafting, it's just that I haven't taken the time to post my own creations. Well, no more! I'm going to make an honest effort to try and post at least weekly (hope I'm not being the typical over-achiever than I am. ha ha!)
Anyhoo, let's get down to the fun stuff, my post! Below is my creation to Throwback Thursday Challenge #93 with Emma over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/. This card is for my son's friend's birthday party this weekend. They're good soccer buddies.
Goodies I used:
- Base card, white cardstock (9 3/8" x 6.5")
- Cricut Solutions Cartridge (frame cut in blue at 6.5", soccer cleat cut in blue at 2" and blackout in white at 2")
- Stickles: golden rod to write on birthday boy's name, his soccer number, and the laces on cleat; stardust used to outline the soccer ball
- Sakura Gelly Roll white pen
- stamps and ink: stars on card, soccer balls and alphabet name on envelope from an unknown stamp set I acquired a long time ago; Color Box "gold" pigment ink for stars
- Kraft card stock (JoAnn's value pack) for the envelope. I customized the envelope using the Martha Stewart scoring board. (Love it!)
- Corner chomper 1/4" for the corners of the card after I adhered the frame to the base card.
Thanks so much for looking and have a terrific weekend.