CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 7, 2009

My first post!

I'm a follower of many blogs, but this is my first attempt at my very own blog! Woohoo! Please be patient with me as I work out the kinks in organizing my blog. =) I see that I already have a follower, before I even have my first post! How exciting! Thanks sophiesmama! I love your videos. You are very creative! Here is the link to Mary's blog - http://cardztv.blogspot.com/

There are so many wonderful people out there that share their crafting. You are all very inspirational! I'm addicted to the video tutorials and can't wait to try each card, album, or gift ideas that you create!

In honor of my first Follower, here is my take on a card that Mary created with the Cricut Paper Pups cartridge:




Have a wonderful day!


Toodles. Jude

1 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Congrats on your blog!! I have to warn you...blogging is very addictive, lol! Your card is SO cute...I love it! Don't you just love that Paper Pups cartridge? It's one of my faves.

Thanks so much for the wonderful shout out!
That was so nice of you, Jude!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations. Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Mary

Post a Comment