CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Birthday Card using PTI Iconic Images exclusive stamp set!


Hey there! I hope you're enjoying the summer months.  It always goes by so quickly.  I manage to keep busy by chauffeuring my son to all his events, which usually leaves less time for crafting/cardmaking.  :)  It seems from reading many other blogs, people do less crafting during the summer time too - guess we all have the same motto "family is always our number one priority"  ... as it should be!

I always start to panic when I see school supplies in the stores.  It's a sure sign that school is around the corner, which brings Fall.   As much as I enjoy summer, if the truth be told I really look forward to the Fall and the change of seasons. :)  It looks like we're finally getting a reprieve from the heat and humidity.  One of the many beautiful things about Fall.  Yay!

On to the card details ~ The above card was created with a few new goodies that I purchased recently.  I bought a few Die-namics flower dies from My Favorite Things at CHA and was playing with them.  It took me several attempts to roll the mini rose how I liked it (not too tight, not too loose), but I think in time and with practice I'll get the hang of it.  I just love how the rose turned out!

Goodies used ~

Cardstock:  PTI-Berry Sorbet and Blueberry Sky; Neenah Solar White
Stamps: PTI-Iconic Images (vase & flowers), Damask Designs (background on blue cardstock) & Signature Greetings (sentiment)
Inks: PTI-Berry Sorbet; VersaColor-Bamboo & Atlantic; VersaMark Frost (background on blue cardstock)
Felt: PTI-Vintage Cream
Misc: Ivory pearl, Fiskars punch (lace?)

Thanks for stopping by.
Toodles,  Jude


~ This card was posted on the following blogs:

BLOG TITLE   http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/2011/08/tgif-linky-party-19.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment