CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday card using Paper Pups, Cricut

This is another card I made for my son's birthday ~ given to him by another of his fur-sisters!  He has two fur-sisters, Lulu and Roxy!

All of the die cuts are from the Cricut cart. Paper Pups, with the exception of the fire hydrant and the green paper with the paw prints (both are from DCWV The Pet Stack).

The base cardstock is PTI "Pure Poppy" and miscellaneous scraps of paper were used to cut out the dog, the dog house, and the sentiment.  For the dog house, I embossed the white cardstock layer with my Cuttlebug folder Distressed Stripes, and then inked it lightly with Ranger's Antique Linen Distressed Ink.  The base cardstock was also embossed with the Fiskars "Paws" texture plate.

I also used Stickles for the party hat, which was from Paper Pups.  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment was also from Paper Pups.

Toodles,
Jude

8 comments:

DIANA L. said...

that is a super cute card

Gina said...

Awww, this is so cute! I am your newest follower. If you would like to visit me, I'm at ginascraftingspot.com
:)

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Adorable! I love the embossing on the house! Happy Birthday to your son!

linda said...

Wonderful card, I just love Paper Pups.

Kerie's Kafe said...

Very cute.. I am now a follower :-)
www.kerieskafe.blogspot.com

flowerdisco said...

oh jude...i have a furbaby named lulu too. how cool is that?

love your cards. yeah, i took a peak and i liked what i saw, ;p.

hope you had fun hopping with mps dt.

hugs!

flowerdisco said...

you are too sweet. but never feel you have to do anything you don't feel/want to. this is for fun...at least that is the way i see it :)

hugs and thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

psss! lulu agrees :P

flowerdisco said...

jude, i added a link from a local newspaper if you really wish to see the clips. i had to take mine down because copyright stuff. i did not want to get into trouble.

have a great day...it is sunny here in the neighborhood. :P

Post a Comment